Click here to get a hard copy of this book
1.在办公室 In the office
同事:那个漂亮的新同事是谁?
Colleague: Who is that pretty new colleague?
Compañero: ¿Quién es esa nueva colega tan guapa?
小刚:那是小丽。
Xiao Gang: That's Xiao Li.
Xiao Gang: Esa es Xiao Li.
同事:她刚来北京吗?
Colleague: Did she just come to Beijing?
Compañero: ¿Acaba de llegar a Pekín?
小刚:不,她在北京工作三年了。
Xiao Gang: No, she has been working in Beijing for three years.
Xiao Gang: No, ella ha trabajado en Pekín durante tres años.
同事:以前她在哪儿工作?
Colleague: Where did she work before?
Compañero: ¿Dónde trabajaba antes?
小刚:她在银行工作了两年以后来的我们公司。
Xiao Gang: She worked in a bank for two years before coming to our company.
Xiao Gang: Trabajó en un banco durante dos años antes de llegar a nuestra empresa.
2.在休息室 In the lounge
同事:周末你跟小丽去哪儿玩儿了?
Colleague: Where did you go to have fun with Xiao Li this weekend?
Compañero: ¿A dónde fuiste con Xiao Li este fin de semana?
小刚:我们去唱歌了。
Xiao Gang: We went to sing karaoke.
Xiao Gang: Fuimos a cantar karaoke.
同事:你们唱了多久?
Colleague: How long did you sing for?
Compañero: ¿Cuánto tiempo cantaron?
小刚:我们唱了两个小时歌,晚上还去听音乐会了。
Xiao Gang: We sang for two hours, and in the evening, we went to a concert.
Xiao Gang: Cantamos durante dos horas, y por la noche fuimos a un concierto.
同事:你们都对音乐感兴趣吗?
Colleague: Are you both interested in music?
Compañero: ¿A ustedes dos les interesa la música?
小刚:她对音乐感兴趣,我对她更感兴趣。
Xiao Gang: She is interested in music, but I am more interested in her.
Xiao Gang: Ella está interesada en la música, pero yo estoy más interesado en ella.
3.在休息室 In the lounge
小刚:我跟小丽下个月结婚,到时候欢迎你来。
Xiao Gang: Xiao Li and I are getting married next month. You’re welcome to come.
Xiao Gang: Xiao Li y yo nos casamos el próximo mes. Estás invitado a venir.
同事:什么?结婚?
Colleague: What? Marriage?
Compañero: ¿Qué? ¿Te vas a casar?
小刚:对啊,突然吗?
Xiao Gang: Yes, surprised?
Xiao Gang: Sí, ¿sorprendido?
同事:你们不是刚认识吗?
Colleague: Didn’t you two just meet?
Compañero: ¿No se conocieron recién?
小刚:我跟她都认识五年了。
Xiao Gang: We’ve known each other for five years.
Xiao Gang: Nos conocemos desde hace cinco años.
同事:你跟她结婚,那我怎么办啊?
Colleague: You’re marrying her, so what about me?
Compañero: Te vas a casar con ella, ¿y qué pasa conmigo?
4.在公司门口 At the exit of the office building
小丽:你看看手表,怎么迟到了?
Xiao Li: Look at your watch, how come you’re late?
Xiao Li: Mira tu reloj, ¿cómo llegaste tarde?
小刚:没迟到啊。
Xiao Gang: I’m not late.
Xiao Gang: No estoy tarde.
小丽:你不是说七点半来接我吗?你迟到了一刻钟。
Xiao Li: Didn’t you say you’d pick me up at 7:30? You’re 15 minutes late.
Xiao Li: ¿No dijiste que vendrías a las 7:30 a recogerme? Llegaste 15 minutos tarde.
小刚:现在不是七点半吗?
Xiao Gang: Isn’t it 7:30 now?
Xiao Gang: ¿No son ya las 7:30?
小丽:已经差一刻八点了!我都在这儿坐了半个小时了。
Xiao Li: It’s already 7:45! I’ve been sitting here for half an hour.
Xiao Li: ¡Ya son las 7:45! Llevo media hora esperando aquí.
小刚:不是我迟到了,是你的表快了一刻钟。
Xiao Gang: It’s not that I’m late, it’s that your watch is 15 minutes fast.
Xiao Gang: No es que llegué tarde, es que tu reloj adelanta 15 minutos.
Click here to get a hard copy of this book