Click here to get a hard copy of this book
1.在教室 In the classroom
A:你看过那个电影没有?
A: Have you seen that movie?
A: ¿Has visto esa película?
B:没看过,听说很有意思。
B: I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's very interesting.
B: No la he visto, pero he oído que es muy interesante.
A:那我们下个星期一起去看吧?
A: Then shall we go see it together next week?
A: Entonces, ¿vamos a verla juntos la próxima semana?
B:可以,但是我女朋友也想去。
B: Sure, but my girlfriend also wants to go.
B: Claro, pero mi novia también quiere ir.
2.在办公室 In the office
A: 听说你去过中国,还想去吗?
A: I heard you've been to China before, do you want to go again?
A: Escuché que has estado en China antes, ¿quieres volver?
B:我虽然去过好几次,但是还想再去玩儿玩儿。
B: Although I've been there several times, I still want to go again for fun.
B: Aunque he estado allí varias veces, todavía quiero ir de nuevo para divertirme.
A:那我们一起去吧。
A: Then let's go together.
A: Entonces vayamos juntos.
B:好啊,到时候我给你打电话。
B: Sure, I'll give you a call when the time comes.
B: Claro, te llamaré cuando llegue el momento.
3.在房间 In the room
A: 明天天气怎么样?
A: What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A: ¿Cómo estará el tiempo mañana?
B:虽然是晴天,但是很冷。
B: Although it will be sunny, it's going to be very cold.
B: Aunque será un día soleado, va a hacer mucho frío.
A:那还能去跑步吗?
A: So, is it still okay to go for a run?
A: Entonces, ¿todavía se puede ir a correr?
B:可以,但是你自己去吧,我还有很多事情要做。
B: You can, but you'll have to go by yourself, I still have a lot of things to do.
B: Puedes, pero tendrás que ir por ti mismo, todavía tengo muchas cosas que hacer.
4.在商店 In a store
A:你在这个商店买过东西没有?
A: Have you ever bought anything from this store?
A: ¿Has comprado algo en esta tienda?
B:买过一次,这儿的东西还可以,就是不便宜。
B: I've bought something here once, the quality is alright, it's just not cheap.
B: He comprado algo aquí una vez, la calidad está bien, sólo que no es barato.
A:我喜欢这件衣服,但是觉得有点儿贵。
A: I like this piece of clothing, but I think it's a bit expensive.
A: Me gusta esta prenda de ropa, pero creo que es un poco cara.
B:两百块还可以,喜欢就买吧。
B: Two hundred is not too bad, if you like it just go ahead and buy it.
B: Doscientos no está mal, si te gusta, adelante y cómpralo.
Click here to get a hard copy of this book